. . . . . . . . .

My Photo

I credit having two older sisters with my falling in love with EVERYTHING BEAUTY. Watching two fashionistas while growing up turned out to be a seduction of my interests. I was quite the tomboy until 8th grade  then it began. As a teen, I began to devour every beauty editorial in all of the top fashion magazines: Vogue©, Elle©, Essence©, Cosmopolitan©, Harpers Bazaar© and Seventeen. I couldnt get enough. I was ever-willing to spend my last $10 on an eyebrow pencil and two fashion rags. I would spend hours at the nearest store to browse the make-up lines and become familiar with every tool there was. I learned to sew at a very young age (Mommy made sure), so this was the time I started designing and sewing my own outfits to wear to school. So of course I had to have nails and eye shadow to match. If my blouse had black and white stripes or a checkered pattern, then so did my nails and eyes. Eventually becoming a NAIL TECHNICIAN & MAKE-UP ARTIST was a natural progression.
www.jenniferjamesbeauty.com
www.twitter.com/jenjamesbeauty

Monday, January 9, 2012

✔BEAUTY BRAND BIZ BLOG LAUNCHES THIS WEEK!





BEAUTY BRAND BIZ BLOG LAUNCHES THIS WEEK!
BEAUTY BRAND BIZ BLOG LAUNCHES THIS WEEK!
BEAUTY BRAND BIZ BLOG LAUNCHES THIS WEEK!
Jennifer James Beauty is proud to announce the launch of the BEAUTY BRAND BIZ BLOG!
The BEAUTY BRAND BIZ Blog will officially launch on January 11, 2012. Join BEAUTY BRAND BIZ at
 
http://www.beautybrandbiz.blogspot.com
 


The Beauty Professionals guide to navigating our industry with a focus on Social Media! What to status? How to tweet? Beauty Brand BIZ has the keys!

Below you will find a preview in the form of a Tweet stream which will detail what
BEAUTY BRAND BIZ is all about! Enjoy!



 Beauty Brand BIZ 

BEAUTY PROS! ✔ : 5) Plan quarterly events to highlight your services.     
 Beauty Brand BIZ 

BEAUTY PROS! ✔ : 4) Make a habit of daily organization of contacts.     
 Beauty Brand BIZ 

BEAUTY PROS! ✔ : 3) Promote & engage your network via .     
 Beauty Brand BIZ 

BEAUTY PROS! ✔ : 2) 15 (minimum) follow-up phone calls & emails.     
 Beauty Brand BIZ 

BEAUTY PROS! ✔ : 1) Contact potential new clients via phone.     
»
 Beauty Brand BIZ 

BEAUTY PROS! ✔ : Do 5 things 4 your  EVERY SINGLE DAY!      1)...


Mean while, follow BEAUTY BRAND BIZ in Twitter HERE.
Pin It Now!