Friday, December 10, 2010

What should I do, for myself and clients, to prevent the eyes from watering and ruining false lashes? It seems like when my eyes water the outer corner NEVER drys up for hours. Even when I take a qtip and wipe. the lashes never stick. I use both Duo

Begin by dabbing away moisture with plain facial tissue. Apply an extremely thin pin-wide line of adhesive to lashline where you will attach strip as well as on the strip. Let dry about 30 seconds & begin lash application at outer corner working inward.

Be sure to not begin placement too far outside of the corner of the eye. Trim lash to customize. As eyes contnue to water, keep dabbing so that moisture does not disturb adhesive. Practice! Success is just down the road!

Jennifer James Beauty *WINKS*

Why are you being so shy? ASK! It's anonymous.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment