Thursday, July 29, 2010

★ WIN Make-Up Artist Danessa Myricks' new DVD "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY"!



Hello everyone!


It is with great pleasure that I share with you that my illustrious colleague Danessa Myricks is debuting her new instructional makeup DVD entitled "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY"!



As many of you know, Danessa is legendary for her artistry, seminars, workshops & DVDs. Her exquisite make-up work & comprehensive approach to technique makes her one of thee most sought after make-up artist/educators in the make-up industry. Danessa Myricks is truly an inspiration! Some of her up-coming appearances are listed below & get the full Danessa Myricks story on her website, www.IMakeYouBeautiful.com
___
- Bronner Brothers Int'l Hair Show in Atlanta GA Aug 6-10, 2010
Sunday  is "A Day with Danessa"! This is a day of *free* look and learn education.
- Bennet Career Institute, Washington DC Aug 22, 2010
Contours and Finishes 8 hour hands on Boot Camp
- Eyes, Eyebrow, & Eyelashes - 8 Hour Hands on Boot camp Oct 10th, 2010 -  NYC


"FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" in Danessa's own words "focuses on the core essential concepts for achieving a natural beauty make-up application". This DVD, like the rest of hers is sure to be a huge hit amongst make-up artists & enthusiasts alike.


So on to the part you have been waiting for...how to win "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" - Danessa Myricks' latest DVD...BEFORE it debuts to the public next month! To win, you must follow all 3 of these Twitter accounts


@IllusionsBeauty
@DanessaMyricks
@JenJamesBeauty


& you will need to leave a comment on this blog stating that you are following (all 3) & why YOU should win a "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" DVD. Simple, follow - comment - win! ;-) Jennifer James Beauty will be giving away 1 "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" DVD.  I will also be tweeting/posting/statusing about other opportunities to win so check my tweets at @JenJamesBeauty, & stop by my FB page Jennifer JamesBeauty and listen to BEAUTY TALK with Illusions Cosmetics on Blog Talk radio by clicking here: BEAUTY TALK. It airs every Thursday at 9pm EST! Contest closes on this blog Thur - August 5, 2010 @ 6pm.


Good luck!
As always, thank you for stopping by my little 'ole blog. Your precious time spent here is greatly appreciated.
TTYL! Jennifer
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. i am following all three and i should win the new dynessa myricks fundamental beauty dvd because i am a fan of all of her works and i have 3 of her dvd's and this will ad to my library and i will use it to its full potential and send people out to purchase.

    crystaldalrympe on twiiter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should win a "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" DVD because I love makeup and always want to improve my skills.

    milaxx on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I am following all of you. I should win the "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" DVD because I have my own line of cosmetics and this would help me improve my skills in applying make up and help women with application techniques that will make them beautiful
    (sorry hit the trah can)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following all 3 and I think I should win the DVD b/c I am a LOVER of education and to be the best I will need to learn from the best. I made a vow to myself 7 years ago that I would do whatever it took to learn more about the make-up industry...be it technique or business wise!
    ~Devin Cofield

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow all 3 and I would love to win this DVD...I am a budding MUA and I am wanting to "soak up" knowledge from the best in the industry.....THX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following all three of you lovely MUA's and I should win a "Fundamental Beauty DVD" because makeup is my passion and becoming a MUA is what I've always desired to do. I'm gonna be honest with you..because I have so many things on my plate right now..I may not be able to afford this DVD, which if I obtain and learn from may be able to,(in the near future)literally change my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone! Thank you for participating!

    As you may already know, Danessa Myricks is debuting this new DVD "FUNDAMENTAL BEAUTY" at the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta, GA this weekend.

    Check @DanessaMyricks & @ThisThatBeauty for tweets & twitpics from the show & to find out who the winner of the DVD is....

    ...and know this Make Up Artists - you are all winners for pursuing your passion in this craft! Please stay in touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete