Saturday, June 12, 2010

Formspring Q: Im an inspiring Make-up Artist in its very early stage. I have read all of your tips on getting started but there is one thing that is stopping me from pursuing my dream; fear of rejection. Can you tell me the best way to overcome my fear of failure?

My answer:

I have only one answer for how to overcome fear...push beyond it. You have to experience how it feels to achieve a goal & the feeling of rejection as well. The experience itself will teach you how to manage them in the future - as well as sparking your drive to succeed!

Feeling afraid is fine, you just have to decide to deal with it and BE CONFIDENT that it is as much a part of life as everything else. So GET OUT THERE!!! Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Jennifer

http://www.jenniferjames-beauty.com
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful advice! JenJames had a class in the DMV area and shes Great!! very sweet and inspiring post :)

    ReplyDelete